The inspiration for that piece is Trish's Latimer art. If you aren't familiar with her work and images, take a tour on her blog here. In the August edition of Craft Stamper - warning: shameless plug ahead - in which one of my card feature - one of her designs was available as a digi stamp. 
Also on her blog, you can also find a link to a video showing Trish's background building process, which I followed for this project, making it my own with "my" colours and motifs and the foreground scene!
My substrate is a humble box lid but it is canvas size at 28x32 cms (11"x12"1/2) and will be in constant use during my crafting hours as it will hold some of my stash...
- DecoArt: White tinting base, Primary Cyan, Pyrrole Red, Quinacridone Violet
- Paper Artsy: Yellow Submarine and Nougat Frescos
- Sequin waste (small and large),
- Harlequin die-cut -Tim Holtz Mixed Media die set
- Memory Box Piestra tile die cut .
- Grid texture: Stitch and Frame set
- Old Book Page
- Textured Flowers
- Face from the Collage Mix plate
If you want more details on how I made this do hop over to the Rubber Dance blog.
Thanks for coming by,
I am entering the Craft Stamper, We Love To Create, Allsorts, Colour Crazy, WOW Embossing powders and Vintage Journey challenge
 Trish now sells her designs as rubber stamps, you can find a link to her Etsy page on her blog.