' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Chinese New Year

Sunday 26 January 2014

Chinese New Year

Artful Times celebrates the Chinese New Year - year of the Horse - for their latest challenge. As stamps go I came unstuck, none in sight! I do, however, have a number of Chinese inspired papers and stamps so I made this card.


The Chinese seals are embossed in gold and the tree image in black, they are stamps from an old set by Artemio. The kimono is a piece of vellum dry embossed with gold ink detailing.

Hope you will like,


5 comments:

  1. Great card celebrating Chinese New Year, colours and images are lovely:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh your kimono looks like it's made with silk :) a wonderful card to share with us at Artful Times
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely kimono that is. I feel I can almost touch the embroidery on it. A super card.
    Thanks for joining us at Artful Times.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Le kimono est superbe, et ta carte clean très sympa !! Bonne fin de semaine, bises Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the runner up! I love your fantastic card and the kimono is very very cute.

    ReplyDelete