' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Another Cutie

Thursday 4 August 2016

Another Cutie

I did warn you... yes this is another cute and digital make! This time I used Octavia - Husky Hugs from Polka Doodles, which is more of a winter image but ...



Once coloured with alcohol pens I simply die-cut it with a rectangle die (Spellbinders) and created a mat out of Kraft Core'dination without sanding, embossing or anything else. Not because I felt lazy, but because it's a rather big image and any embellishment would make the whole thing rather heavy.

I feel cooler already...,
I am entering the  Polkadoodles, Colour Crazy and Paperbabe Stamps challenges.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous love it Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely make
    Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
    xx

    ReplyDelete