' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Dictionary Challenge H

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Dictionary Challenge H

Time is flying by and it's already a new letter at the Craft Barn Dictionary challenge, H no twist.

I found a word to fit my lovely stamp... I bought it after winning the Craft Barn challenge, it's from the Imagination Crafts Art stamps collection, and it was love at first sight....
If you are a stamper, I urge you to have a look here. Most of them are on my wish list...


















As it happens, I also picked up a Kaleidacolor inkpad (Autumn Leaves) and this multi-colour dye inkpad is perfect for these negative images.
Now I have tried them, I want some more... I just love stamping in colours and I don't know why I have resisted so long!

Anyway, I simply inked the image and stamped it, adding the stamped letter H  and the printed dictionary challenge.

That's it... no fuss, no mess...

Thanks for coming by,

11 comments:

  1. These are truly some beautiful stamps. I liked the cats and the tree, but you picked a fantastic stamp. Not only that, you got a gorgeous stamping, too. I've tried using the one and only multicolored stamp I own, and don't seem to know how to use it properly. Yours turned out fantastic. Image, stamping, and word, all combine to make a superb entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious colours Christine and really makes the Elephants pop and love that word, you can really get your teeth round it, shame it's got limited uses to herbivors.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful stamp and you used it so beautifully

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning stamp, and that ink pad shows it off to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous make and I love the stamp chosen. Just clicked on the link and OMG those owls are delicious. Me wants them lol.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous stamp - you chose well. The colours of the ink evoke the heat of the Savannah. A great page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love that stamp and love what you have done with it. Excellent word choice to show off that image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really effective and a great choice of word. I'm very fond of all things elephant so might have to look this stamp out xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous, I love the stamp and the colours are lovely.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for entering the Craft Barn Alpha/Dictionary Challenge. Good Luck Mickie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous stamp, and it looks stunning in the vivid colours with the white relief image.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete