' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Zingy

Friday 12 August 2016

Zingy

The letter for the Craft Barn Dictionary challenge is Z with a twist of pearl...

I only remembered the pearl when uploading the pics on this here post so I hastily plonked a red Pearl in the middle and took a quick pic with my phone.

I hesitated between several words so I included the sun stencil (for the word Zenith) and lots of zesty and zingy colours. At least they WERE zingy before I stamped them and the violet got a bit muddied.



The wild grasses stamp I used is completely left field but it belongs to a set I had just bought in the sales, an old Gorjuss set by Docrafts .


Thanks for coming by,
Also entering the SSS Wednesday and That's Crafty challenges.

14 comments:

  1. Personally, I really like the Zing of the zingy grasses. It's a lovely entry and the zenith of the sun is impressive, too. I can tell you like to stamp. You do a great job of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Christine, the sunrays really set off the whole creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great zingy-ness! I do like that grassy stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great word to chose Chris--just reading the word made me feel better ;0)

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This really does have that zing. Zenith is a great word to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great grass stamp and I love the colours you've used on it. The Sunday stencil has a lovely zesty lemon colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely brilliant - I adore this - hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great word to choose, it's certainly zingy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab entry, it certainly is strikingly attractive xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great word to choose and for including zingy and zenith!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I love your zesty, zingy page :) It is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  12. So funny how many have forgotten the pearl (me included) and had to add extra photos. Love your zingy colours. Very refreshing. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. What lovely words choices for a really fresh and bright composition! It definitely has the 'zing' factor! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous zingy page. A great new stamp to add to your collection and I love the colours you've used on it.

    ReplyDelete